Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today's events

I took the day off from work today and slept in until 11:00. I felt a little guilty, I had meant to get up around 9 and do some laundry. Once I got up I drank coffee in my bathrobe and worked on a paper for school. It was nice to actually sit at my breakfast table and eat breakfast (Cheerieos with skim milk and a banana). I think it was the first time I've done that since moving into my apartment. Later in the day I went out wandering, stopping at Color Lab on 17th st. to drop off $128.60 worth of film. They told me I can have my pictures on Wednesday and I'm pretty excited. Later I went to a doctor's appointment where I got poked and prodded and yelled at for smoking cigarettes. After leaving the doctor's office I started walking towards home and bummed a smoke on the way, but don't tell Dr. Rothenberg. I wanted to go CD shopping but I'm broke again and thought it would only depress me to find music I wanted to hear and not be able to buy it. So I went home and finished my paper and got ready for class. I think I should take days off more often.